Boba 4GS Carrier - Constellation
The new Boba 4GS all-in-one Carrier includes more than a dozen features making this carrier truly one of a kind! Ideal for babies and toddlers alike, the Boba Carrier comes with an integrated infant insert and may be used well into toddlerhood.
The 4G carrier can be used from 3-20kg. The ergonomic design with its multiple adjustments make this carrier the perfect fit for your entire family.
Why Choose a Boba 4GS?
- It has a sleeping hood (not adjustable)
- Comfortably fits heights 5'0" - 6'3"
- Waistband range: 63 to 147cm
- Additional adjustment for easier fit breastfeeding
- Elastic bands neatly roll up straps
- Shoulder strap holders keep purse in place
- Easily adjustable chest strap
- Includes Integrated Infant Insert (which other brand infant inserts cost up to NZ$79.95)
- Multiple pockets for on-the-go storage
The Boba Infant Insert:
Suitable for use newborns (from 3kg),with the new Integrated Infant Insert. When snapped, the insert lets newborns (3kg = 5kg) sit higher up, whilst maintaining the optimal frog-like position.
The insert can then be easily unsnapped to allow the a slightly bigger child (5kg - 7kg) to rest lower, such that it is comfortably resting on the parent's chest, fostering bonding between parent and child.
As the child grows, the insert can be removed entirely to accommodate carrying a toddler up to 20kg and the Boba infant insert is slim fitting, not bulky and hot like some other padded infant inserts