BUMKINS - Silicone Grip Tray - Multiple Colours
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Bumkins saving the day with the new Bumkins Silicone Grip Tray.
The Silicone Grip Tray from Bumkins suctions strongly onto surfaces and is great for little ones learning to self feed, or more experienced eaters using utensils and taking the next steps to using grown-up plates! A great sized tray that is perfectly sized for our older toddlers. Easy to clean! Either hand wash or put in the dishwasher. Food grade silicone is durable, stain resistant, and doesn't harbour bacteria.6 Months +
||100% food safe platinum silicone
Free from BPA, BPS, PVC, cadmium, lead and phthalates
Safety tested, nontoxic, and CPSIA compliant
||Dishwasher safe (top rack only) or hand wash with unscented, natural dish soap and warm water and let air dry. Some scented washing products may leave a residue odor or taste in the silicone grip dish so we recommend using products with little or no scent.|
||Microwave and freezer safe|
1. Try using a rinse agent in your dishwasher to reduce mineral build-up.
2. Submerge the dish in a mixture of boiling hot water and white vinegar using the ratio of 1 cup of vinegar for every two cups of hot water. Soak for 30 minutes and then scrub with a gentle cleaning sponge. White vinegar is used to reduce mineral build-up from hard water and can be used regularly without harming the dish. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
3. Coat the dish with a mixture of white vinegar and baking soda using the ratio of 1 tbsp. of white vinegar to 2 tbsp. of baking soda. Allow the coated dish to sit overnight. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- 100% food grade safe silicone
- Deep walls to help young children mastering utensils
- Perfectly sized for toddler portions
- Strong suction base keeps dish in place
- Able to withstand high and low temperatures